Wednesday 3 September 2008

Should I stay or should I go? Wed 3 Sep 08

It took me a while to leave the apartment today. I needed to home-time I think! 

Here's the vintage style cabin case I bought the other day.



When I eventually did go into town, I went to the "Uno de 50" store in Chueca and bought this bracelet. The place was recommended by Maria, a girl I met through my cousin. I like to buy some jewellery from my travels!



I went back to El Retiro and Santa Barbara for an evening wonder and photographed some monuments and found lots of stray cats keeping cool in the shade of the trees in the park. 























A dog came past and the cats must have smelt it! This little kitten climbed up a tree!







One of the park entrances.



External shots at Santa Barbara






Inside the church.









No comments: