Thursday 4 September 2008

Toledo Pussy


I really liked this derelict building. The colour tones were perfect and it seemed one of the most interesting buildings I had seen all day. It was around 4.30pm that I found it and the streets were dead. Toledo keeps the Siesta tradition alive! I walked up to the door and peered through the keyhole and this is what I saw...



I seem to keep stumbling upon cats and kittens. The young kittens were suckling of the teets of the mother cat. I was pretty lucky to see this I guess as it only lasted a few seconds.


I tried to kick the door in and get inside. But despite my best efforts the thick old door was securely bolted. It looked so interesting inside, like a hidden world. There was a huge overgrown courtyard and it looked like you could get right into the building. This is my kinda location for a photo shoot, but oh well!

No comments: